How many times are we going to see this list and not feel as if it’s not credible? Today, I will be writing on the top best paying work at home jobs, which is available for everyone who is interested, and you should know that this list is pulled from Forbes.
Across age groups and job categories, it is not new again that the demand is growing for good-paying work that can be done right from home, people want more time to themselves and still get paid to do jobs right from their home. According to Forbes, a higher percentage of people are very nervous about falling 401ks, and boomers hope to continue earning income without the hours or stress of office life and the 9-5 daily job. Gen Xers, often caring for elderly parents or young children, are thirsty for flexibility.
Table of Contents
- 1 RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2 No. 1: Physicians and Radiologists
- 3 No 2: Computer Software Engineers
- 4 N0 3. Financial Managers
- 5 No 4. Postsecondary Teachers
- 6 No 5. Market and Survey Researchers
- 7 No 6. Registered Nurses
- 8 No 7. Public Relations Specialists
- 9 No 8: Writers and Authors
- 10 No 9: Tax Preparers
- 11 No 10: Graphic Designers
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Work from Home for Netflix: Netflix is Now Hiring for 2019
- A.E Now Hiring F/T Virtual Customer Care Professionals – $15.73/Hr. + Benefits
- Online Jobs Opening: 25 Work From Home Jobs with No Credit Check 2019
- The Best Paying Work At Home Jobs in 2019
Which says more than anything that younger cohorts are much more attracted to “free agency” more than ever.
Speaking on this new era development, co-director of RatRaceRebellion.com and co-author of Work at Home Now, Michael Haaren said and I quote, “There’s less willingness today to be a cube-dweller or lifetime commuter,”. “Being able to work from home makes life easier and appeals to the latent entrepreneur.”, which is making blogging, youtube superstars and other online jobs, much more appealing to a greater percentage of youths in the 21st century.
While there may be a tradeoff to working at home, you should also be aware that a salary haircut and less advancement potential—a surprising amount and variation of well-paying professional jobs have a two-second commute. Starting from the health, tech and creative industries, there are just wonderful and good at-home jobs springing up everywhere.
According to Michael Haaren, the work-from-home sector shows a huge reflects on what is currently going on in the brick-and-mortar economy. in our era today, this goes to show that there is an explosion of new and diverse health-care jobs. While the Top-paid among them are home-based physicians and radiologists, who are now being hired by companies like Imaging On Call and Permedion to review and evaluate patient cases. Still going with his analysis, Michael Haaren suspects that home-based physicians and radiologists earn near the $1,975 median weekly income of physicians, which is reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), making it a six-figure job.
What is even more surprising? currently, the burgeoning field of “telehealth” provides quality wages and sometimes full benefits or bonuses. Amazing companies like MedQuist are beginning to hire more at-home support staff, like medical transcriptionists.
It is estimated that Medical transcriptionists earn between $30,000 and $50,000 a year and says they are eligible for a signing bonus. Similarly, registered nurses working at home are estimated to earn about $1,055-per-week industry median to do telephone triage, advising patients about health concerns over the phone.
No. 1: Physicians and Radiologists
- Median weekly earnings: $1,975
- The median salary of primary care doctors: $186,000
No 2: Computer Software Engineers
- Median Weekly Earnings: $1,549
- Median Salary: $85,000
N0 3. Financial Managers
- Median Weekly Earnings: $1,227
- Median Salary: $99,000
No 4. Postsecondary Teachers
- Median Weekly Earnings: $1,166
- Median Salary: $59,000
No 5. Market and Survey Researchers
- Median Weekly Earnings: $1,162
- Median Salary: $61,000
No 6. Registered Nurses
- Median Weekly Earnings: $1,055
- Median Salary: $62,000
No 7. Public Relations Specialists
- Median Weekly Earnings: $1,126
- Median Salary: $51,000
No 8: Writers and Authors
- Median Weekly Earnings: $987
- Median Salary: $55,000
No 9: Tax Preparers
- Median Weekly Earnings: $1,061
- Median Salary: $31,000
No 10: Graphic Designers
- Median Weekly Earnings: $890
- Median Salary: $42,000