Are you aware that the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN Registration Procedure For Returning Students for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced?
Here is every important details and information you need to know about the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN returning students and their registration. All NOUN returning students are advised to register afresh on the portal and activate their wallets which will enable them to register for the Semester.
This is the major reason why the NOUN StudWare was introduced and implemented.
Table of Contents
Procedure for NOUN Registration for Returning students.
1. The first step is for all returning students to visit the site www.nouonline.com
2. When the nouonline website loads up, on the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click “Student Login”
3. Click “Register”
4. Input Details
5. Click “Submit”
6. After you have successfully submitted it, you’re to go to “Login” on the menu and click
7. Enter Matric number and password to log in
8. Go to “Manage Wallet”.
9. Click “Load Wallet”.
10. Enter details and amount.
11. Click “Pay”
12. Please ensure that you copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch for payment.
13. Login back to the Nounonline studware portal to continue and confirm your registration.
14. Go to “Manage Wallet”.
15. Click “Check Payment Status”.
16. Enter Matric Number and RRR number in the box provided.
17. Click “Check Wallet Payment”.
18. Click “Home”
19. Click “Registration”
20. Select Semester Registration
21. Enter Details. (It is very important that you note here, Semester Count; you’re to specify the number of compulsory fee payment made so far including present semester.)
22. Click “Submit”
23. Proceed with the course and exam registration.
Goodluck. If you’re having any issue with your Registration, either for the new semester, course registration or Examination registration, then I’ll recommend you reach out to the NOUN online help support where they will provide you with answers to your questions.
Don’t forget, you can also drop your questions on this portal below. Goodluck.