I want to write on this topic for long, but had some writer’s block, coupled with lots of research I have to put through, so as to write the nearest to perfection article, on how to show your Boyfriend/Girlfriend that you adore them.
You should know that when life gets stressful, romance sometimes falls by the wayside and is shown the back seat. Most people I have come across in relationship take it for granted and always says that their knows how much they cared about them.
Sometimes, you’ll feel relaxed, taking it for granted that your partner is sure of your love. We know you love your partner 100%. But it surely won’t hurt to show them through your actions just how much they mean to you.
If your relationship needs some extra TLC, hey, it does really mean that you MUST have to drop everything to plan a grand gesture, no, haven’t you heard that little things can make just as big of a difference.
You can try out a few of these simple acts of love to make your partner feel extra special.
15 Ways To Show Your Partner You Love Them
1. Leave cheerful little notes for them to find in coat pockets and lunch bags.
2. Ditch your phone when you two are having one on one time, even if it’s just a casual conversation. (And don’t just put it face down on the table—put it in your purse and out of sight!)
3. Applaud their positive habits instead of berating their negative ones.
4. Surprise them by doing one of their chores for the day without mentioning it, and leave that freshly made bed or clean kitchen sink for them to discover later.
5. Make a mundane weekday morning special by taking them on a before-work breakfast date.
6. Make a habit of celebrating small things together. Did they finish their taxes early or survive the first week of sticking to their New Year’s resolution? Time for a champagne toast!
7. Actively greet them when you first see each other by looking up from whatever you’re doing and giving them a hug or a kiss, even if you see them every day.
8. Schedule a romantic date night to ask them about what words and actions make them feel most treasured, and keep their answers in mind next time you want to do something sweet for them!
9. Think up creative date ideas together that don’t involve any glowing screens—just each other!
10. During a stressful week, invite them out on an evening walk to clear their head and take a quality break from whatever’s weighing them down.
11. Next time they’re up late working on a project, be their biggest cheerleader—encourage them to push themselves harder when they need it and support them when they’re finally ready to take a break.
12. Take a night to participate in that one passionate hobby of theirs that they know you find boring as hell, if for no other reason than to make them feel supported and to better understand what makes them tick.
13. Next time you’re both under pressure, take a pause to find a reason to laugh together.
14. Give them space when they need it, minus guilt trips. Everyone needs alone time now and then!
15. Next time they have a night out with friends planned or start pursuing a new interest on their own, encourage them to have a great time. Doing our own thing sometimes makes life richer!
1. Next time you have a disagreement, in addition to hearing them out, stand up for your own needs. If those needs are being met, the relationship is more likely to thrive, and they can’t read your mind about what you want, so speak up!
2. On an ordinary day, surprise them by having their favourite meal waiting for them when they get home from work. Bonus points if you have the time to make it yourself!
3. If you’ve been together for a long time, take a moment on your next date night to remind them about the things that first made you fall in love with them and reflect on how exciting it was to first meet each other.
4. Give them sealed love notes to open on special dates that don’t usually get as much love as major holidays—like their first day at a new job or their half birthday.
What do you think? Isn’t this worth a shot?
Try this tips on your Spouse and come to share your story with us. We’ll love to hear from you.