Are you aware that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (jamb) 2017/18 application form will be on sales? Here are Six Things To Note As Jamb Commence Sales Of Form for the 2017/18 academic session.
Please take note that the JAMB registration forms and Application forms will be sold ONLY at certified CBT centres.
6 Things To Know About JAMB 2017 Registration
1. All interested candidates should note that the JAMB 2017 Exams is scheduled and billed to start on the 6th May to 20th May, 2017 (Excluding May 12, 2017 because of candidates sitting for WAEC’s further Maths)
2. All interested candidates should note that the Sales of Jamb 2017 form will end on Wednesday, the 19th of April 2017. All candidates should take note that the Registration portal is scheduled to automatically close on Saturday 22nd April 2017, time 11:59pm.
3. According to JAMB registrar, the Jamb 2017 fee is 5,500 naira. This fee includes Registration fees, Reading text and all other document(Syllabus and brochure)
4. While for Direct Entry candidates, the JOINT admission and Matriculation Board (jamb) Application will be on sale from Sunday 23rd April 2017.
5. Interested applicants should note that the Jamb board has not cancelled awaiting result. Anyone is free to apply for the 2017 Jamb with awaiting result from Waec, Neco, etc. The deal is – your result must be ready during screening to qualify for admission into any school.
6. The JAMB UTME 2017/18 Recommended Book “InDependence” By Sarah Ladipo Manyika
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+