I was scrolling through Facebook and came across series of Pictures that actually made me cry :'(
How Can Children, Basically 15 years old kid share Pictures and status Updates that are shameful to themselves, their Parents and to the country? These facebook ѕсrееnѕhоtѕ wе rесеіvеd ѕhоwеd ѕеvеrаl angles these teenage girls tооk and uрlоаdеd оn Fасеbооk. Though we саn’t ѕhаrе some of these pictures Here, But we’ve сеnѕоrеd a photo.
- 10 Ladies Who Slay the NYSC Uniform and Broke the Dressing Code
- 4 Times Nigeria Teenagers Disgrace Nigeria By Sharing Intimate Photos on Facebook
- What Happened to this Man After ℜaping his Neighbor Will Make you Clap for Joy
- 47yrs Man Caught Having Šεχ With His Own Daughters… His Reason is Unbelievable
- 8 Most Embarrassing Photos of Nigerian Celebrities That Broke Marriages/Relationship and Will Shock You!
- Mystery! You Won’t Believe What Happened to These 9 Men after sleeping with 26yrs Woman Cursed by husband
Her caption has long since attract reactions from the Facebook Community, as she declared her clique ‘slay queens’ out to retire others. These photos have been shared thousands of times and used as memes a lot on Facebook.
“WAEC newly released… Slay queen…. pls old slay queens…should Pls retire,” she captioned the photos. Question is, where are their parents or guardians?
What do you THINK?
The Next Entity is one Kim Annie, who shared one of the most controversial Post on Facebook, setting Nigeria Facebook community on Fire. Here is what she wrote and I quote below:
‘od Bless my father for putting his Preeq😊 inside my Mother’s ρ*ssγ😇😇 Tew produce mhe.. Putting it At d rty time nd on d rty Spot😋😋😋😋
I love my daddy ehnn😘😘